Urgent Info regarding b1/b2 visa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Info regarding b1/b2 visa?

Hi everyone.next year in april my family (mom,sister and me) will be applying for US visitor Visa ..Unfortunately my father got promoted this omegle xender year amd he will not be able to join us . I want to ask if my father is not able to apply visa with us would this be a penalizing factor for our visa application.and we have 13000$ in bank account would this be sufficient ?(applying from third country(italy) ) ?
    Last edited by JuanMaddox; 09-10-2020, 01:47 AM.

Hi Member,
    If one person can not able to join along with you during Interview and you got the reason then it will not affect others in the list. Deposit in the account is secondary. B visas are purely on interaction between you and Officer.
    Thanks

Comment

Many visa applicants get confused and unable to exactly understand the reason for their visa refusal. That is why the article will focus on presenting the commonly known reasons for such refusal.

Comment

there is no specific $$ requirement for B2 applicants.

Comment

The b1/b2 visa is an open-ended visa that allows nonimmigrants to enter the U.S. on temporary basis and generally stays in the U.S. for up to six months (or 180 days) at a time, although it can be extended if you have a valid reason to do so (for example, seeking employment). You may apply for the b1/b2 visa by submitting Form I-129, Petition for Nonimmigrant Worker, along with supporting documents (such as your passport and a copy of your invitation letter). Once you are granted b1/b2 status, you will receive an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) that grants you permission to work in the U.S..

Comment

Originally posted by shara123 View Post
            The b1/b2 visa is an open-ended visa that allows nonimmigrants to enter the U.S. on temporary basis and generally stays in the U.S. for up to six months (or 180 days) at a time, although it can be extended if you have a valid reason to do so (for example, seeking employment). You may apply for the b1/b2 visa by submitting Form I-129, Petition for Nonimmigrant Worker, along with supporting documents (such as your passport and a copy of your invitation letter). Once you are granted b1/b2 status, you will receive an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) that grants you permission to work in the U.S..
            This is amazing! Pretty much all of this is entirely wrong...
            The above is my personal opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Dx134 View Post

This is amazing! Pretty much all of this is entirely wrong...
              Agree, B1/B2 holder cannot apply for EAD and cannot look for job, while in USA.
              - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X