Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B rejected, can i get B1?

hi friends,

In 2006 november i have applied for H1B and got rejected because of **** documents, and they ask me to take back my application at chennai consulate. now i have got the opportunity to go to usa on B1 visa, through company(Software Professional) for 1-3 months, company is going to provide everything like to and fro flight tickets and accomodation.

Will it be a problem to get the B1 visa as my H1B visa got rejected 4 years ago or it will not be any problem.

even if VISA OFFICER rejected how can i convince him to get the visa?

please provide inputs

venuscm

YES you can go to USA on a B1/B2 Visa that your company is sponsoring to you.
    However, they will do a thorough background check.
    In your last attempt to get the H1-B visa on **** documents, did they notified you that the documents are ****? I am pretty sure they did. They will have that filed in their system and it will certainly show-up. In any case they will send the case papers for a thorough background check, they call it Administrative Processing. It common with everyone and not just for you considering your **** attempt. Though your past may put some dark shadow on your current visa application.
    Considering that you did not do any other illegal activity anywhere in the world and there is no record of that in case you did. You may have a chance to get the visa.

However, when you fill out the online form, it will ask you series of questions about gaining illegal entry into the US. Be honest and you will be rewarded with what you deserve. You may explain the circumstances under which you did that, if any. Only ****** is: BE HONEST and TRUE.

Wish you Good Luck and do let us know your visa interview experience and how did the VO asked the questions.

Arani

Comment

Forget it you never can... you need to realize that such actions have far reaching repurcussions.

The prior instance was it **** on your behalf or your company.. somehow you have to prove that it was not on your accord, if you can do that they may consider. However if you are part to what happened, for get it.

Again NEVER LIE be honest ( sometimes its a virtue that some people do in cultivate).

Comment

Hi bivadlamudi, need your inputs

Hi Vadlamudi,

Can you share your experience, after this have you gone through B1 process in ur new company? If Yes, can you please share your experience. It would be great helpful, mine is also same case like you. Waiting for ur reply.

Thanks!

Originally posted by bivadlamudi View Post
        hi friends,

In 2006 november i have applied for H1B and got rejected because of **** documents, and they ask me to take back my application at chennai consulate. now i have got the opportunity to go to usa on B1 visa, through company(Software Professional) for 1-3 months, company is going to provide everything like to and fro flight tickets and accomodation.

Will it be a problem to get the B1 visa as my H1B visa got rejected 4 years ago or it will not be any problem.

even if VISA OFFICER rejected how can i convince him to get the visa?

please provide inputs

venuscm

Comment

he probably won't reply as his post is 3 yrs old.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X