• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Business Visa - Applying for the first time

Hi,

I am planning to apply for a US business visa. Following are the details:

32 years single woman, Annual salary ~22 LPA
    Travelling history: UK, France, Netherlands, Egypt & Jordan
    Consistent top performer in the Company. Current Company exp: ~6 yrs; total exp ~8 yrs. I am an individual contributor, no team reporting to me.
    HR Professional
    Purpose of travel: my Company's Headquarter is in the US and they want me to be the Fusion (HR tool) expert and lead internal projects in India.essay writer
    I will have an invite letter from my US Headquarter from the Global CHRO mentioning the details of my travel purpose.

I have never applied for US visa before. What are the chances of getting the Visa approved in the first attempt with the above information?
    I will be grateful if you could provide any advise for the first timer.

Many thanks.
    Last edited by RileyBrown; 12-21-2020, 05:47 AM.

For B visas, the onus is on the applicant to prove that you'll return back once your said purpose of visit is fulfilled.

Being single is one major concern I think, but rest all are positive points for your visa approval.

PS: They do not care about your performance in company, since you cannot prove it easily.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

thanks for sharing this info

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X