Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Visa - Tourist

Hi,

I've been reading through this reddit and I'm a little confused. I'd like to travel to Bali on for a while, basically as a tourist. But I see some people say it's possible using a business visa, but isn't this fraud? Sorry if I misunderstood just confused by the information provided here

You're in the section on visas to enter the US. Try here: https://www.immihelp.com/forum/visa-immigration-other

However, it appears that the Indonesians are not allowing tourists right now due to COVID.
    Last edited by flyingron; 03-22-2022, 04:03 AM.

Comment

At the same time, I advise you to constantly improve your self-education and learn more useful things.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellisson View Post
        At the same time, I advise you to constantly improve your self-education and learn more useful things.waffle game
        Yes, I agree with your opinion. That's also why I always read articles and analyze them. For example, when I don't understand a word or phrase, I will google it to find out more.I am confident that I have quite a deep understanding of some of the areas that interest me.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X