Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions regarding Business visa for parents (B1/B2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions regarding Business visa for parents (B1/B2)

Hi Immihelp editor,

I have the following questions regarding applying business visa for my parents. I am the sponser for my mom and dad.
    Pls. post or reply to me on the same.

1. I am filling in I 134 Affidavit of support form. Please help me on following queries

Question No. 7: under the heading - I own Real estate value at: with mortgages......

For this query, I have land (calcuvatable agriculture land in INDIA. Can i put the value of the land in India for above questian ?
    If yes, should I mention the Indian address where it is to the following section asking (which is located at I don't see a "country" column in this section Hence had the doubt If i can mention Indian address here. Please clarify.

question No. 8 : dependent wholly or partially ? what should i mention here. Should i put the name of my father & monther as wholly dependent, as I am the sponsorer for both of them ?

Apart from the above questions on I 134 form, following are few questions pls. clarify.

1. Please let me know what are the documents I should Notarize from the following.
    Should I notarize -
    1. My passport copies ?
    2. W2 forms of previous years?
    3. Pay stubs for past three months ?
    4. My legal H1 petetion & I 94?

Finall query is:
    My passport has my Mother's first name only is mentioned against mother's name column.
    But In her passport she has here last name too(my father's name). Does that matter? should i have both first name and last name in both mine and her passport?
    Please clarify.

Thanks a lot for your response in advance.
    Please respond ASAP.

Yours sincerely
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

7. Yes, you can put land in India.
    8. Depedents in the U.S. like your spouse etc.

A. Nothing should be notarized.
    B. It does not matter. You don't have to worry about that difference in names in passport.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X