I have Business Visa B1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have Business Visa B1

I have Business Visa B1. I have a relative in US (green card holder) and he is in hospital right now. Will my Business visa B1 enough for me to enter US?

I've been to US before but it was sponsored
    online2yu that omeglz is why I was able to get B1 visa.
    Last edited by HoumirKinkar; 07-04-2023, 12:42 AM.

Regarding your question, having a Business Visa B1 should generally allow you to enter the United States for business-related purposes. However, it's important to note that the specific circumstances of your visit, such as visiting a relative in the hospital, may require additional documentation or approval.

Comment

Originally posted by HoumirKinkar View Post
      I have Business Visa B1. I have a relative in US (green card holder) and he is in hospital right now polished concrete brisbane​. Will my Business visa B1 enough for me to enter US?

I've been to US before but it was sponsored that is why I was able to get B1 visa.
      In your case, having a Business Visa B1 allows you to enter the United States for business-related purposes. If you have a valid B1 visa and meet the entry requirements, you should be able to enter the US for the authorized period stated on your visa. However, it's crucial to consider the purpose of your visit and ensure that it aligns with the permissible activities under the B1 visa category. The B1 visa is primarily intended for business-related activities such as meetings, conferences, negotiations, and other similar purposes. If your purpose for entering the US is to visit a relative in the hospital, it may not fall under the scope of activities allowed under the B1 visa. In situations where you need to visit a family member who is ill or in the hospital, you may need to explore other visa options or consider requesting humanitarian parole. Humanitarian parole allows entry into the US on a temporary basis for urgent humanitarian reasons. To get accurate and up-to-date information regarding your specific situation, it's best to consult with an immigration attorney or contact the nearest US embassy or consulate. They will be able to provide guidance based on your individual circumstances and provide the most appropriate course of action.

Comment

Regarding your question, having a Business Visa B1 should allow you to enter the US for business-related purposes. However, it's important to note that the B1 visa is primarily intended for temporary business visits, such as attending conferences, meetings, or negotiating contracts.

If your purpose of travel is to visit your relative in the hospital, this may fall outside the scope of the B1 visa. It's recommended to consult with the relevant authorities, such as the US embassy or consulate, or seek guidance from an immigration attorney to ensure you have the appropriate visa or travel authorization for your specific situation.

Additionally, please be aware that sponsorship from online platforms like "online2yu" or references to Omeglz may not be relevant or recognized in the context of visa applications. It's important to adhere to the proper legal channels and requirements for obtaining a visa.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X