Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel on B1/B2 while H1B under admin processing

Experts / Senior Members

This is in regards to one of the posts on immihelp you posted. I just want to knowif I can travel on B1 while my H1b is under admin processing.
    I went to US on H4 , got my h1 approved and did a change of status.Now i came to india for some emergency and went for stamping of H1b . I stuck under 221g admin processing. I have family in US. Can I travel on B1 as I have valid B1 stamped till 2014 .

Suggestions and remarks are greatly appreciated

Thanks n Regards

anyone please reply

please reply anyone... I have B1/B2 stamped on my passport. I went to US on h4 , did a COS to h1b , came to india , went for visa stamping , got stuck in admin processing. Please anyone who did this or know a person who has done this.
    All help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks n Regards

Comment

When did you got 221g and where?

Hi,

I am in a similar situation as yours except I don't have B1/B2 stamped and I went on H1B not on H4. But I am also stuck with admin processing and my family is in US. Can you share your details on when and where you were interviewed? Do you know the reason why they wanted an admin processing in your case?

My details:
      Location - Mumbai
      1st Interview - 29th Nov (Blue 221g)
      2nd Interview - 14th Dec (Admin Processing -- Yellow copy)
      I submitted all documents that they wanted but then they asked me lot of questions on Employee - Employer relation. I do consulting and working as a consultant from last 5 yrs in US.

No update yet.

Comment

221(g) pink slip @ Delhi

Hi,

I have got the 221g pink slip for admin processing at Delhi. I have interviewed for H1B stamping first time in mid of Feb 2011. Consulate has asked to submit some documents after three weeks and the same have been submitted but still not heard anything from Consulate. It has been three months now and counting but nothing comes out from that end. I am also having a B1/B2 visa but not sure whether I can travel in this situation!

Comment

Originally posted by travelusa View Post
          Hi,

I have got the 221g pink slip for admin processing at Delhi. I have interviewed for H1B stamping first time in mid of Feb 2011. Consulate has asked to submit some documents after three weeks and the same have been submitted but still not heard anything from Consulate. It has been three months now and counting but nothing comes out from that end. I am also having a B1/B2 visa but not sure whether I can travel in this situation!
          Hi, I am in the same boat as you where few years ago. If you are still reading this post could you please tell, What did you do ?? Did you travelled on B2 while H1b was under admin processing. Your answer would be really helpful to me. Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X