Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 VISA 221g passport damaged. How many years of stamping they will give

Hi,

I attended B1 visa interview on 31jan in hyderabad. My visa was kept in pending. I got 221g blue slip saying passport was damaged.

Now I applied for passport...

--> Presently my doubt is after submitting the passport, howmany days it make for stamping and they will give the stamping for 1 year or 10 years.

Please if anybody knows reply me

thanks,
    lakshmi.

Originally posted by lakshmi05 View Post
    Hi,

I attended B1 visa interview on 31jan in hyderabad. My visa was kept in pending. I got 221g blue slip saying passport was damaged.

Now I applied for passport...

--> Presently my doubt is after submitting the passport, howmany days it make for stamping and they will give the stamping for 1 year or 10 years.

Please if anybody knows reply me

thanks,
    lakshmi.
    Are you trying to say that you went to the consulate with a damaged passport? Did they keep your old passport and ask you to submit a new one?

I will be able to advise when you I have some clarity.

Comment

They didn't keep my old passport. They ask me to apply for the new passport. She told me to submit old and new passports with the 221g form in the consulate. And then they will give the stamping.

What I am asking is after submitting the passport in the consulate...How many days it may take for stamping and How many years of VISA they will grant me like 1year or 10 years?

Comment

Ok, in that case they can give you a 10 year or 1 month visa also with an annotation on the visa with the comapny's name on it.

What was the duration of your stay you entered in the form when yo applied?

Did any of your collegues who also applied get a pink/blue slip and then only a 1 year or less stamping?

Comment

According to my knowledge who got 221g blue slip in my office they got 1year visa stamping. but their case is different like they are submitted some documents for further proceedings.....

But mine is different right!!! thats y i got doubt.....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X