Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 rejected 2 yrs back can i get B1?

Hi,
    I have opportunity to travel on B1 for 2 weeks. I had applied for H1 few years back which was not picked. What are chances of B1 getting rejected. I have no intention to immigrate as of now as i have strong base in India and my kids are studying here too. Will like to know the possibilities....

H1 petition not getting selected in the lottery is not the same thing as H1 petition denial or H1 Visa denial. As such it will not have any effect on your B1 application.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Thanks for your reply.... i think my H1 was slected as they asked for more docs from employer and then it was denied. I have WAc receipt number as well but i am not sure whether its **** or true. i dont have any conformation on that... shall i mention about this while filing B1... will not mentioning create problem as they have all the records.

Comment

Actually i am not knowing exact status as i am not informed anything by employer so its more confusion whether it was picked or not. Just recipt scanned copy was sent to me and after that nothing... as there is no name on USICS website with that WAC number its not possible to whether its mine or not.

Comment

PLease guys help help

Comment

Petition denial is not the same thing as Visa denial. Did you apply for the Visa at a consulate? If no, there is no question of Visa being denied to you. You need not even mention it in your DS160 form for B1 Visa.
            This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X