Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 query

Hi

I have B1/B2 visa .. i have invite letter for 4 week . can i extend for 1 more week to go places near by ?will they not question at port of entry regarding this since i have invite letter for only 4 week and will stay for 5 week ?

That is a valid reason to stay one week extra.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Urgent help needed on B1/B2 visa query

Sorry to reply to this thread, I'm a new user and was not able a post a new thread so adding to this.

Please help me in replying to this query, I gave my B1 visa interview on 5th of Apr 2011 and it got approved on the same day, during my visa interview i was asked for the invitation letter from my company and I did submit to the US consulate. As per the invite letter the visit was for 2 weeks (Apr 11 to Apr 22) and the letter had request for multiple entry.

Today I received my visa and I've been approved visa for very less time stamp i.e from Apr 2011 to May 2011 less than a month with multiple entries for such a short duration . I was asked with very less questions for which I answered to the point and not sure why the approval is for such a short duration

One more major problem is my trainings dates have been postponed and there are chances of someone coming from US to India for giving training. So for the duration for which the visa is been approved I will not be traveling to US.

Please let me know how will this effect if at all I go for Visa extension next time? and what are the chances for getting the visa approved?

Please let me know how to apply for visa extension.

Thanks in advance for the needful.
      Last edited by sudhaRamesh; 04-12-2011, 10:02 PM. Reason: mentioned wrong dates

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X