Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• working visa

Hi there,

I am wondering if I have any chance to get a working visa. Here is the situation,

My family owns a company in Spain with 50 employees which sells its products worldwide. Lately they are selling pretty well in The U.S. So basically the owners of the company want someone to work for the company in the U.S. The position would involve sells, projects planning, visiting fairs and relationships with consumers. I would get paid in euros from Spain.

All said, my question is, do I have chances to get a working visa? if so which one would fit me the best.

Thanks

bokeron

That is not B1 visa.

That is most likely L1 visa.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

L1

Originally posted by bokeron View Post
      hi there,

i am wondering if i have any chance to get a working visa. Here is the situation,

my family owns a company in spain with 50 employees which sells its products worldwide. Lately they are selling pretty well in the u.s. So basically the owners of the company want someone to work for the company in the u.s. The position would involve sells, projects planning, visiting fairs and relationships with consumers. I would get paid in euros from spain.

All said, my question is, do i have chances to get a working visa? If so which one would fit me the best.

Thanks

bokeron

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X