B1 visa got rejected...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 visa got rejected...

I had my B1 Visa interview last friday 9th Sep 2011, below is the conversation I had during my interview. My application was rejected under 214 b.

VO: Hi Good Morning, How are you?
    ME : Hello Good Morning I am file thanks How are you?
    VO: I am good thanks
    VO: What is the purpose of your trip?
    ME: To attend a training.
    VO: What kind of training?
    ME: Project training
    VO: What is the duration of your training?
    ME: 4 weeks
    VO: What does your client do?
    ME: provide solutions in **** ** areas.
    VO: Since when are you employed with your current emplolyeer?
    ME: 1 year 1 month
    VO: are you married?
    ME: No
    VO: You are too young in your career to get a visa, I am not convinced that you will return to India.
    ME: I have lot of dependencies here in India me staying back in US will never work for me and my family.
    VO: In US jobs can be easily created for you and your experience so I cannot gaurante that you will come back, convince me that you will be back. I cannot approve visa at this point in your career, may some time after.
    ME: Thanks

The officer has asked me only about the employement period with the current employer. I said 1 yr 1 month, but my total work experience is 3 years 2 months, I thought the officer was in a misconception that my work experience was only 1 yr 1month. My Company is planning to reapply again next week, please help me out with your suggestions.
    All the questions the officer has asked I have answered confidently making eye contact through out the conversation, there was no problem with my answers or confidence.

Please pour in your suggestions, the officer asked me to convince him how do I do that ?
    Thanks

Read https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visa-re...lication-tips/
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X