Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 Visa Refused in Delhi transferred to chennai

Hi there,

Iam working for a software company and am from banglore. Recently i have been invited to attend requirement disscussion at client place (USA) and had to apply for the Bussiness Visa (B1 Visa), due to the ugency of the matter i have to attend the Visa interview in Delhi Consulate. There my visa has been refused (as the consular informed me) and gave me 221 (g) document and told me to attend the interview in Chennai without paying for the fees what ever i had paid in delhi. I don't quite know the reason why it has been transfered to chennai (i think it is due to the consular not conviced on the ungency factor and i attending the interview in delhi instead of chennai which is my local consulate).

Iam not sure what to do now iam going for the interview once again to chennai and i have no idea what should be in the form which says "have your visa rejected prior to this".

Kindly suggest me on this issue and it would be a great help if someone explains the 221 (g) document reasoning.

Thanks & Regards
    Veena.

221(g)

as per rules 221(g) is mentioned when some piece of evidence or document is missing which the consular office needs.generally the applicant will be told about the the documents required. when u go to chennai dont forget to take the refusal letter if they had given any. make sure you check all the required documents and take them along when you attend the counslate office in chennai. all the best.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X