Minor Mistake on the Application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minor Mistake on the Application

In case that I already have an interview scheduled, but I realized that I entered my TAX Payer ID (Philippines) to the field of US Taxpayer ID Number … Should I redo the whole application process?
    Or just inform the consular about it?

For this type of simple things you can request the VFS people at the time of your interview.

By mistake I selected single status instead of married in my DS-160. I realized this just before one day, So I have taken a slip with all my spouse details and asked the VFS to correct it. They entered the details and corrected my DS-160 form.

Comment

Originally posted by geeni View Post
      For this type of simple things you can request the VFS people at the time of your interview.

By mistake I selected single status instead of married in my DS-160. I realized this just before one day, So I have taken a slip with all my spouse details and asked the VFS to correct it. They entered the details and corrected my DS-160 form.
      "For this type of simple things you can request the VFS people at the time of your interview."
      By above, do you mean infront of the consul officer who is taking your interview?
      Won't he reject the visa saying you have fillled in wrong details?

I have a similar case.
      Mis-spelled my city of birth.

Please advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X