Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 B2 visa rejected under section 214(b). Need Suggestion regarding denial

Hello Guys,

Actully few days back, my b1/b2 visa got rejected. just want to know what all option do now to get b1/b2 visa and overcome my last rejection.

And one more thing my brother got H1B and he is going to move to New york next month . and will it be easier to get visa if your relative there?

1. Can he send me invitation letter to visit there? and if m visiting him for holidays what kind of visa will get ? will it be b1/b2?

Please give your suggestions. Looking forward to your opinions.

Thanks
    Last edited by Shaitender Singh; 07-08-2012, 06:57 AM. Reason: Grammer Mistake

Originally posted by Kloodin
    for whatever the reason(s), the VO did not believe that you would leave the US when it was time...having a relative in the US is not necessarily a plus, as the VO may think that he will help you find work and stay. There are no ***** solutions; an invitation from him or anyone else will NOT make you a qualified tourist. You have to overcome 214b all by yourself.
    r

Thanks.

Okay i will re-apply for visa after a gap of 6-10 months then, but still like to know what things can i do to over come 214 b ?

Any suggestion would be really helpful.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X