Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Company change while B1 is on hold(221g)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Company change while B1 is on hold(221g)

Hello experts,

I need your quick help in understanding the possible way to get my passport back or apply for new b1.

I am with company A and applied for B1 few months back and the VO collected my passport and given 221g slip. Since then it is in pending status. After 45 days of my B1 interview I quit the company A and joined Company B. Now Company B wants to send me to US on business purpose.

So please guide me what would be my next action? Can I ask consulate to stop existing b1 processing and return my passport so I can reapply a new one. I know that again I get 221g. I know my idea in not good but just thinking in that way.

Please advise me.

Urgent !!!

Below is my complete case details.

I traveled to US before for 4 months on L1. During the L1 stamping I got 221g and cleared in 2 months.
    I quit the companyX where I got L1 and joined company A and they processed B1. I got 221g(VO retained my passport) and its been almost 4 months.
    I quit company A and joined Company B and now this company want to apply for B1.

Below are my queries.

- During AAP do they verify candidate and the employer details?
    - I have cleared 221g once, the long delay this time is to verify my that time employer?
    - I checked with VFS and they said I can request my passport back or also can ask for withdrawal of the b1 application. What are the chances of getting visa if I withdraw the current pending b1 and apply a fresh. My current employer is a US based MNC with branch in India.
    - Or shall I simply ask my passport back, without withdrawing the B1 and apply for a new B1?
    - What are the chances of getting 221g if I apply a new B1?

I request senior members to provide feedback/comments for my queries.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X