Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you been refused US visa twice in last 12 months?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you been refused US visa twice in last 12 months?

Dear Freinds,

Please help me by clearing confusion about question in form DS-160 "Have you been refused US visa twice in last 12 months?",I was refused twice, 1st time in the month of July, 2011 and 2nd time in the month of October, 2011 again has applied in the month of August, 2012 and I have choosen "NO" option against the above question. AM I CORRECT?
    Kindly reply at the earliest.

Thanks & Best Regards

Originally posted by rabirn View Post
    Dear Freinds,

Please help me by clearing confusion about question in form DS-160 "Have you been refused US visa twice in last 12 months?",I was refused twice, 1st time in the month of July, 2011 and 2nd time in the month of October, 2011 again has applied in the month of August, 2012 and I have choosen "NO" option against the above question. AM I CORRECT?
    Kindly reply at the earliest.

Thanks & Best Regards
    If you are planning to attend visa after October 2012 you should be ok but if you are attending it before 12 Months of refusal you should answer YES truthfully. They have all the records so no point in hiding anything. This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Have you been refused US Visa twice in last 12 months?

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      If you are planning to attend visa after October 2012 you should be ok but if you are attending it before 12 Months of refusal you should answer YES truthfully. They have all the records so no point in hiding anything. This is my opinion not legal advice.
      Dear Friend,

Thanks a lot for your quick responce.

My logic was: I have refused once in last 12 months because my first refusal was in July, 2011 so 1 year has been completed in July, 2012 and second refusal was in October, 2011 and I have applied in August, 2012 (after 10months of second refusal)so this application is under one year of refusal, so I have refused once in last 12 months, please clear my confusion once again.

Now, kindly advice for below:

There is only scope for correction in the form DS-160 is new submission of the form and generating new CEAC Barcode, in that case I have no problem because the form which I have submitted has saved in my computer, BUT can I get VFS online appointment immediately after submission of DS-160 form? as my tour has scheduled on 18th October,2012 and the available date of interview is only (for those who has been refused US visa twice in last 12 months) 25th September, 2012.

I am waiting for your soonest reply so I will take action accordingly.

Thanks for your kind co-operation.

Regards
      Last edited by rabirn; 09-13-2012, 05:11 AM.

Comment

have you been refused us visa twice in last 12 months?

Dear Friend,

Please reply.

Kindly treat the matter as most urgent.

Thanks

Dear Friend,

Thanks a lot for your quick responce.

My logic was: I have refused once in last 12 months because my first refusal was in July, 2011 so 1 year has been completed in July, 2012 and second refusal was in October, 2011 and I have applied in August, 2012 (after 10months of second refusal)so this application is under one year of refusal, so I have refused once in last 12 months, please clear my confusion once again.

Now, kindly advice for below:

There is only scope for correction in the form DS-160 is new submission of the form and generating new CEAC Barcode, in that case I have no problem because the form which I have submitted has saved in my computer, BUT can I get VFS online appointment immediately after submission of DS-160 form? as my tour has scheduled on 18th October,2012 and the available date of interview is only (for those who has been refused US visa twice in last 12 months) 25th September, 2012.

I am waiting for your soonest reply so I will take action accordingly.

Thanks for your kind co-operation.

Regards

Comment

Dear Friend,

Please reply.

Kindly treat the matter as most urgent.

Thanks
          You should always mention what is the truth on DS-160. If you havent mentioned about your rejection, advisable to correct it on DS-160 and get a new appointment date. You will have to take whatever appointment date is available. Talk to VFS otherwise. This is my opinion notlegal advice.

Comment

Have you been refused us visa twice in last 12 months?

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
            You should always mention what is the truth on DS-160. If you havent mentioned about your rejection, advisable to correct it on DS-160 and get a new appointment date. You will have to take whatever appointment date is available. Talk to VFS otherwise. This is my opinion notlegal advice.
            Thanks freind !!! Thanks a lot for your kind co-operation.

Comment

Requirement of Bank Balance of applicant in the case of sponsoring B1 US Visa

Thanks freind !!! Thanks a lot for your kind co-operation.
              Dear Freind,

Once again I am seeking your help regarding reuirement of Bank Balance.

I have applied for B1 Visa and my U.S. trip will be fully sponsored by our company, in that case:

1.Is it required to show bank balance in my bank account? if yes how much amount is required to show?
              2.Any I-134 form is required in that case?
              3. I f it is required to show my bank balance then how I will show? because VO will not ask for showing any document.

Kindly reply at your earliest.

Thanks & Regards

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X