Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Addtional Documents I need to carry?

Hi Folks,

I m applying for B1 Business Visa in New delhi sheduled for next week sponsored by my Company ( no BEP ),

Given below are my details :

Marital Status Single ( might get engaged in a weeks time )
    Age -27
    working in current org for the past 30 months
    earning arnd 30k per month
    staying in a rented house, do not have a house of our own
    Parents dependednt on me
    Duration of Visit - 7 weeks
    Specific Trvel Plan - Yes
    company sponsorship letter/Covering/Inviation letter - yes
    Never travel abroad previously
    Purpose of Visit - Training, Business Meetings and to Get a first hands experience of how things happen in our US headoffice.

Apart from the mandate documents ( Passport, Invition letter etc..), what others documents can i carry to prove that I am not a potential immigrant/have strong ties here and will come back (which is what I intend to do). Please pass on any other suggestions to make my case stronger.

Any help/advice on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Could someone please share some advice on this. Would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Comment

My Travel journey is now of 4 weeks, aprt from telling the officer that I have

1) Elderly parents to look after who are dependent on me
      2) A Job in which i am well settled and have no intention of leaving.

what else can I show/tell them to prove that I am not a potential immigrant.

Senior Members, please help !!

Comment

Originally posted by US bound View Post
        My Travel journey is now of 4 weeks, aprt from telling the officer that I have

1) Elderly parents to look after who are dependent on me
        2) A Job in which i am well settled and have no intention of leaving.

what else can I show/tell them to prove that I am not a potential immigrant.

Senior Members, please help !!
        You seem low in terms of overall experience as well as experience with the organization. You have to elaborate "Training, Business Meetings and to Get a first hands experience of how things happen in our US headoffice" with more concrete data such as actual meeting agendas and plan. Many candidates get rejected because they are young, unmarried and say they are going for "training/business meetings", these reasons are very vague and not definitive. VO think what business meeting can be attended by a young team member. why you? why not anyone else who is more senior in terms of experience and knowledge ? You have to answer the hard questions yourself in order to prepare fully.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
          You seem low in terms of overall experience as well as experience with the organization. You have to elaborate "Training, Business Meetings and to Get a first hands experience of how things happen in our US headoffice" with more concrete data such as actual meeting agendas and plan. Many candidates get rejected because they are young, unmarried and say they are going for "training/business meetings", these reasons are very vague and not definitive. VO think what business meeting can be attended by a young team member. why you? why not anyone else who is more senior in terms of experience and knowledge ? You have to answer the hard questions yourself in order to prepare fully.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
          Thank u for your response Raghvi. Much appreciated. I will try to do my best. There was one more thing which I am looking to get some advice one which is, "if the address on the passport is different from the present address, does it create any problems and how should one justify it?"

Comment

Originally posted by US bound View Post
            Thank u for your response Raghvi. Much appreciated. I will try to do my best. There was one more thing which I am looking to get some advice one which is, "if the address on the passport is different from the present address, does it create any problems and how should one justify it?"
            It does not matter.
            This is my opinion. Not a legal advice

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X