Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Requirement of bank balance of the applicant in the case of sponsoring B1 US Visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requirement of bank balance of the applicant in the case of sponsoring B1 US Visa

Dear Freind,

Once again I am seeking your help regarding reuirement of Bank Balance.

I have applied for B1 Visa and my U.S. trip will be fully sponsored by our company, in that case:

1. Is it required to show bank balance in my bank account? if yes how much amount is required to show?
    2. Any I-134 form is required in that case?
    3. If it is required to show my bank balance then how I will show? because VO will not ask for showing any document.

My VISA interview has been scheduled on 25th September so Kindly reply at your earliest.

Thanks & Regards

Originally posted by rabirn View Post
    Dear Freind,

Once again I am seeking your help regarding reuirement of Bank Balance.

I have applied for B1 Visa and my U.S. trip will be fully sponsored by our company, in that case:

1. Is it required to show bank balance in my bank account? if yes how much amount is required to show?
    2. Any I-134 form is required in that case?
    3. If it is required to show my bank balance then how I will show? because VO will not ask for showing any document.

My VISA interview has been scheduled on 25th September so Kindly reply at your earliest.

Thanks & Regards
    As its company sponsored visit you need not show any proof of bank balance for trip purposes. In rare cases VO might want to see bank statement in order to verify whether you are actually working for the company and getting the salary from them or not.So take last 6 Months salary slip and bank statement along with the other documents. Even in such cases there is no requirement of a particular bank balance. This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      As its company sponsored visit you need not show any proof of bank balance for trip purposes. In rare cases VO might want to see bank statement in order to verify whether you are actually working for the company and getting the salary from them or not.So take last 6 Months salary slip and bank statement along with the other documents. Even in such cases there is no requirement of a particular bank balance. This is my opinion not legal advice.
      Dear Freind,

Thanks a lot for your kind reply.

With best Regards

Comment

Visa refused in 3rd attempt

Originally posted by rabirn View Post
        Dear Freind,

Thanks a lot for your kind reply.

With best Regards
        Dear Freind,

In 3rd attempt also I have been refused visa under section 214(b) mentioning the cause YOUR INTENDED ACTIVITIES IN THE U.S. WOULD BE CINSISTENT WITH THE VISA STATUS.

Reason of refusal:
        On my inviation letter it was mentioned that I will be there for attending Annual General Manager's meeting (Please note I am a Sales-Manager of our company) and the complete schedule was mentioned perfectly, belive me!!! there was no fraud!! nothing wrong and the case was 1000% genuine, but as per V.O. "You are the manager not general manager so why will you go there for attending general manager's meeting?" I have tried to conveyanced the V.O. that my company has selected me from India for attending the meeting and it is not nessary only general managers will attend the meeting, only management will decide the delegates but the V.O. was not ready to listen my answer, he was very busy to issue the refusal letter.

Now my question is that Why they are doing like that? (2nd time also I was refused under the same section and same cause that is YOUR INTENDED ACTIVITIES IN THE U.S. WOULD BE CINSISTENT WITH THE VISA STATUS.) where the cases are not 100% but 1000% genuine and the letter mentioning the schedule of annual meeting has also been mailed to U.S. Business visa centre.

Now my company along with me are under trouble, because our management were sure that I shall get the visa in 3rd chance, so they have planned accordingly and now nobody is available who will atend the meeting in place of me.

Please advice, whether I will write a mail to VFS or any other visa authority for re-cinsidering the matter? or will wait for next refusal? the meeting has been scheduled on 20th to 24th Octobe and I was applied for only 7 days visa, can I apply again immediately? If apply what changes of circumstances I will describe to the V.O.?

Wating for your advice.
        Thanks & Regards

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X