Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Decision can not be made for N400 that involves a past crime that is now expunge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decision can not be made for N400 that involves a past crime that is now expunge.

Hello to all.
    I am very new to this website and i would like to know if there are people out there with the same situation as me
    i applied for naturalization N400 back in April of this year to be excite April 1 2014. I applied and disclose my past crime that has been expunge back in 2012 the conviction happen back in 2007. I consult with an immigration lawyer. I spoke to 4 lawyers to see weather if my case was an AF or inadmissible. It is not an AF because i was not in jail for more then 1 year and the lost was not 10k or more it was less. i only got finger printing and the picture taking so they consider that as 1 day credit of jail time and i had 5 years of unsupervised probation.

I did my fingerprinting and finish interviewing on July then after the IO stated that i pass English and writing and civic test then printed an form N652 a decision can not be made so i waited 2 months and i receive an update on the uscis website indicating that i will be interviewed. Then later on that week i receive a latter and it states that i have a re interview . i went to my second interview with a lawyer. the IO stated that he will be recording the interview and ask what was my name and date of birth and address then he proceeded and ask about my old conviction i was so nervous that i almost black out with words i told him i was innocent, after the interview he gave me another form that stated pass civic test, English and writing and a decision can not be made again and that he will review the application with his supervisor and the wait time will be 30 days to render a final decision. that was the same respond from my first interview and it took 2 months. I just hope i don't get a third interview. I spoke to my lawyer after the interview and ask him what the outcome might be and he stated that it could lead to an approval or denial since its not an AF it should only be deny and can re apply. if it does get approve i should receive a letter with an oath date.

My question is how long does it normally take to review and make a decision? Will it only take 30 days or less or more? I am aware that it could take up to 120 days .
    Like i said before i had a fiirst interview then waiting 60 days for another interview thereafter i was told to wait another 30 days after my second interview. Should i count that 60 days on top of the new decision ? I am so eager and anxious from this process.

any advice out there?

Hi . Did you get approval? How long did you wait ? Thank you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X