How should me and my spouse prepare for the Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How should me and my spouse prepare for the Interview

1. What should we read so that we can answer all the questions that will be asked? Is there a link that you can kindly point me to?

2. Is it necessary to take tution classes on becoming a citizen, or is it simple enough to just learn from some set question and answers?

3. At the edn of the interview, do they tell you "passed" or "failed" or is there a suspense moment and results are found in a letter received at home?

Originally posted by happynewyear
    1. What should we read so that we can answer all the questions that will be asked? Is there a link that you can kindly point me to?

2. Is it necessary to take tution classes on becoming a citizen, or is it simple enough to just learn from some set question and answers?

3. At the edn of the interview, do they tell you "passed" or "failed" or is there a suspense moment and results are found in a letter received at home?
    Here are answers to some of your questions:

1. https://www.immihelp.com/usa-citizen...questions.html
    2. If you are able to read and write simple English sentences, the test is very simpe. Just practice from the link provided above and you should be fine.
    3. Yes they do let you know immediately.

Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X