Grand Rapids Oath Ceremony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Rapids Oath Ceremony

Hi. What dates are you seeing for Oath Ceremony in Grand Rapids? Has been you or had an Oath in Grand Rapids, when was itbsnd when was your interview? Do you have an upcoming Oath, when is it and when was your interview?

Thank you!

Awaiting Oath ceremony in Grand Rapids MI

I have been waiting for oath ceremony in Grand Rapids since 8/10/2018. Interviewed on 8/9/2018, approval 8/10/2018 through online notice. The status has been the same: "August 10, 2018:

"We approved your application
    Your final step to becoming a citizen is to attend your naturalization ceremony
    We will mail you a letter when we schedule your naturalization ceremony.

Estimated wait time:
    We are taking longer than expected to process your case. You do not need to do anything at this time."
    I called on 2/4/2019 and was told that Grand Rapids MI does not have have oath ceremonies as often as Detroit, I need to wait another 60 days and that I am technically within the processing time for this area ie, 16.5 months from date of initial application.

Has anyone gone through the same experience my initial application was 3/5/2018 and still no oath Ceremony for me??

Thanks
    TheGoat2019 - Grand Rapids, MI

Comment

DId you finally get an invitation? It has been almost about 45 days since the beginning of February. Any change in your status? I?ve just got approved and curious how long will I have to wait for the ceremony. Need to travel soon. My wait time on the site is 5 months:-(

Originally posted by TheGoat2019 View Post
      I have been waiting for oath ceremony in Grand Rapids since 8/10/2018. Interviewed on 8/9/2018, approval 8/10/2018 through online notice. The status has been the same: "August 10, 2018:

"We approved your application
      Your final step to becoming a citizen is to attend your naturalization ceremony
      We will mail you a letter when we schedule your naturalization ceremony.

Estimated wait time:
      We are taking longer than expected to process your case. You do not need to do anything at this time."
      I called on 2/4/2019 and was told that Grand Rapids MI does not have have oath ceremonies as often as Detroit, I need to wait another 60 days and that I am technically within the processing time for this area ie, 16.5 months from date of initial application.

Has anyone gone through the same experience my initial application was 3/5/2018 and still no oath Ceremony for me??

Thanks
      TheGoat2019 - Grand Rapids, MI

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X