Dallas USCIS processing time ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas USCIS processing time ??

today I gave my fingerprints and of course like everyone else I am wondering about the timing.
    I know Dallas office is taking longer than other offices, but please if anyone else is going through Dallas, or has gone through Dallas for naturalization tell me how long have you been waiting for the interview or if you got one how long it took for you to get one, just so I can estimate my time as well.

thank you, and wish you all good luck in your citizenship path.

Hi congrats on your biometrics!!!

We filed in Dallas.
    Mailed application 3/10/18
    Biometrics done 3/23/18
    Interview alert 2/7/19 (today)
    The alert said that they have scheduled interview. Will be waiting on the mail coming
    We were estimated that it would take 16-22 month when we applied. So it looks like it?s moved quicker than expected.

Comment

Originally posted by JKS1967 View Post
      Hi congrats on your biometrics!!!

We filed in Dallas.
      Mailed application 3/10/18
      Biometrics done 3/23/18
      Interview alert 2/7/19 (today)
      The alert said that they have scheduled interview. Will be waiting on the mail coming
      We were estimated that it would take 16-22 month when we applied. So it looks like it?s moved quicker than expected.

thanks, O My I was hopping 6 months, good luck fella

Comment

Originally posted by aaleexaandrii View Post
        thanks, O My I was hopping 6 months, good luck fella
        Thanks,
        We just received our interview date today. It?s for 3/14 in Dallas. That is us at 12 month from application.
        Need to study the practice questions now

Comment

Thanks,
          We just received our interview date today. It?s for 3/14 in Dallas. That is us at 12 month from application.
          Need to study the practice questions now

Please let me know how it goes?

Comment

Interview Today

Originally posted by aaleexaandrii View Post
            Please let me know how it goes?
            Today both my husband & myself had our interview in Dallas. We were both approved & I got my date for oath ceremony (3/26). My husband will get his in the mail. Both online accounts were updated by time we left the office.
            Our interviews were polar opposites. My IO put me at ease, we chatted about his family some. My husbands was horrible, almost a toxic atmosphere.
            So glad it?s almost over. Very emotional but happy day.

Comment

I applied at Dallas Office online
              Application date 9/30/17
              Fingerprints date 10/24/17
              Still waiting... 17 months and no updates. A friend of mine was only 3 months though.

Comment

Oh wow!! I?m sorry to hear that. I?ve no idea how that happens unless it?s stuck at FBI check? I know folk who filed in Dallas also and already have had their oath. I?ll pray yours happens fast.
                We were surprised that we got the interview notice tbh as we though it would take another 12 month. So glad it?s almost over.
                Good luck
                Originally posted by ibulp View Post
                I applied at Dallas Office online
                Application date 9/30/17
                Fingerprints date 10/24/17
                Still waiting... 17 months and no updates. A friend of mine was only 3 months though.

Comment

congrats

Today both my husband & myself had our interview in Dallas. We were both approved & I got my date for oath ceremony (3/26). My husband will get his in the mail. Both online accounts were updated by time we left the office.
                  Our interviews were polar opposites. My IO put me at ease, we chatted about his family some. My husbands was horrible, almost a toxic atmosphere.
                  So glad it?s almost over. Very emotional but happy day.
                  congrats, I am happy for you guys, thanks for the info, cant wait to be where you are.

Comment

Thank you, still waiting on my husbands oath letter. My best advice is to try to put it to the back of your mind about timing. I honestly don

Comment

We returned from a weekend away to my husbands oath date letter. We both have the same oath ceremony date!! We will both be US citizens on 3/26/19. The journey from this side is just about over.

Comment

Oh wow!! I?m sorry to hear that. I?ve no idea how that happens unless it?s stuck at FBI check? I know folk who filed in Dallas also and already have had their oath. I?ll pray yours happens fast.
                        We were surprised that we got the interview notice tbh as we though it would take another 12 month. So glad it?s almost over.
                        Good luck
                        Still nothing, I have a clean record and never been in trouble with law. I just submitted a FOIA request. I don't know what to do.

Comment

That

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                          X