Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help fast

omygosh ok....here'sthe whole story
    my gramma was 2 apply 4 citizenship at eh boston uscis office my momtook her there 2 get all the paper work in.we l ive in springfield,massachusettsand that's like 2-3 hours away and wicked far away so she went like 2-3 times 2 get it and the whole swearing in ceremony for the certificate of citizenship even went 2 the doctors a couple of times for the whole recordt h ing, and when she got back she was told 2 mail it. i mailed itcertified and i was the stupid idiot who lost the receipt we were told 2 wait like 3 months or sth
    then get the certificate int he mail...it never came.went 2 boston 2 see what wasup.....they said they never recieved it but they could be just lazy govt slackers who areall screwed up and they said they gave my mom one month 2 claim it.my gramma couldn't make it casue she was like sick the last time she went ...and getting old.....so we got a waiver signed by the doctor 2 let my mom get it instead of her.this time ......the stupid ppl's there said it was too late they couldnt' give it to her and now im in this lonely.bottomless pit unless i can get the card back or some miracle happens and i just dont know what 2 do........plz help i'd really appreciate it.......tyyyyyyyyy
    and yess it's like almost entirely my fault i feel like an idiot

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X