X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plz Help Me.

Hello,

My Application date 6/28/2008.

I having interview in September , 2008. I need to prepare for Interview, I having doubt like do i need to take New Civics,written english tests or Old tests?

Also, I planing to change my name little bit this will take delay my processing time?

Thanks

Whatever test you take, check with your local community colleges or community centers. Some offer citizenship classes to prepare you for the test.
    Do your name change after you get your citizenship, much easier, unless ofcourse you got married during your aplication proccess in which it will be much easier ot do.

Originally posted by baba123
    Hello,

My Application date 6/28/2008.

I having interview in September , 2008. I need to prepare for Interview, I having doubt like do i need to take New Civics,written english tests or Old tests?

Also, I planing to change my name little bit this will take delay my processing time?

Thanks

Comment

Please look USCIS web-site, following are just few paragraphs from USCIS web-site.
      I hope this will help you:-

Home > Services & Benefits > Citizenship > Redesigned Naturalization Test

The resulting redesigned test was publicly introduced on September 27, 2007. Naturalization applicants will begin taking the revised test on October 1, 2008.

Which Test Do I Take?
      Following the public introduction of the redesigned naturalization test on September 27, 2007, there will be one full year before naturalization applicants begin taking the revised test. This period will allow adult educators and immigrants working toward citizenship sufficient time to prepare for the redesigned test. The following guidelines will determine whether naturalization applicants will take the current test or the redesigned version:
      If an applicant:
      Applies BEFORE October 1, 2008 and is scheduled for his or her naturalization interview BEFORE October 1, 2008, he or she will take the current test.
      Applies BEFORE October 1, 2008 and is scheduled for his or her naturalization interview AFTER October 1, 2008, he or she can choose to take the current test or the redesigned version.
      Applies AFTER October 1, 2008, he or she will take the redesigned version.
      Is scheduled for his or her naturalization interview AFTER October 1, 2009, regardless of when he or she applied, he or she will take the redesigned version.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X