Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston Oath Ceremony September 2019

Hello everyone,

I am scheduled for an interview on September 5,2019. Does someone know if I will be scheduled in the same month for the oath.
    Does anyone know the date for the Oath ceremony in Houston in September 2019?

Thanks in advance

There is an Oath Ceremony scheduled for Sept 4th. So you will miss this one. Most likely you will be schedule for October ceremony. Good Luck on your interview

Comment

Thank you so much oduobli for your response

Comment

how did your interview went?

Comment

Hello Phoebelambert,

it was very good, and the officer was very nice to me. My case was immediately updated to 'We placed you in line for your oath ceremony and will send you a notice'.

Comment

it was very good, and the officer was very nice. My case was immediately updated to 'We placed you in line for your oath ceremony and will send you a notice'. She told me that I will receive a mail within 30 days, but I am wondering when is the next oath ceremony in Houston.

Comment

Did they go through all the questions on the N400 with you? If you made a mistake with a date, are you allowed to correct it at the interview?

Comment

Not all the questions just 10 and you have to give them 6 correct answers. If you made a mistake you can correct it there because she/he is going to go through your application.

Comment

I got approved yesterday. The IO was super nice. My interview was scheduled at 10.10am. I checked in around 9.30am. I got called at 9.40am and I was out of the IO's office at 9.50am. Very good experience. Waiting for the Oath ceremony now. The IO told me it looks like it will be in October

Comment

Lellou have you heard anything about oath? My interview was on sept 12 in houston. Uscis online status show placed in line for oath. Any idea when is the oath?

Comment

I believe there an oath on Oct 16. do anyone knows if they held oath on Sep 18 or was cancelled due to bad weather?

Comment

Originally posted by oduobli View Post
                        There is an Oath Ceremony scheduled for Sept 4th. So you will miss this one. Most likely you will be schedule for October ceremony. Good Luck on your interview
                        Do you know where can we learn oath ceremony dates in Houston? My interview was on November 8th

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X