Re-scheduled Oath ceremony *NYC*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-scheduled Oath ceremony *NYC*

So I had my interview last month, I passed *yay* and was given the interview date for end of the month. I told the interviewing officer that I will be travelling with my whole family to the other side of the country and if he would like I can go ahead and alter my plans. He said oh not to worry and he would notate to get me something for August. I told him I will be able to attend the ceremony after the first week. My husband and I continued to book hotels and paid for the car rental. As luck would have it, the oath ceremony was scheduled for the first week! I wrote up a letter of explanation and mailed it in with the interview letter and copy of tickets. Since then I have received the letter stating I did not show up for the oath and it will be rescheduled. It has been almost more than 3 weeks and I have not received the re-scheduled date. Is anyone else in the same boat as me....how long did it take to get the re-scheduled date? What steps can I take? I have called the 1800 number 2 times with no luck as they are useless for things like this. I have been told to be patient and wait.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X