EL Paso November Oath Ceremony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EL Paso November Oath Ceremony

Please does anyone know which day the El Paso oath ceremony will take place in Nov. 2019?

Thank you for your quick response

Thanks for your response but my district seem not have been included in the link.

Comment

November 5, 2019 We scheduled your naturalization ceremony

View your letter on your documents tab for the ceremony date, time, and location

Note: It may take up to a few days for your letter to show on your documents tab.

You will take the Oath of Allegiance and receive your Certificate of Naturalization at your ceremony. You will also return your Green Card and answer questions about your activity since your interview.

You will also have the opportunity to apply for a U.S. Passport/Passport Card, register to vote, and update your Social Security record.
      What to bring
      • Notice of Naturalization Oath Ceremony (N-445)
      • Permanent Resident Card

Comment

When was your interview?

Comment

9/9/19

Are you processing in El Paso?
          Last edited by Bossman; 11-06-2019, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Actually, I am in Austin (10/3 interview) and waiting. Just trying to get an idea of how long it may take. Congrats btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossman View Post
              November 5, 2019 We scheduled your naturalization ceremony

View your letter on your documents tab for the ceremony date, time, and location

Note: It may take up to a few days for your letter to show on your documents tab.

You will take the Oath of Allegiance and receive your Certificate of Naturalization at your ceremony. You will also return your Green Card and answer questions about your activity since your interview.

You will also have the opportunity to apply for a U.S. Passport/Passport Card, register to vote, and update your Social Security record.
              What to bring
              • Notice of Naturalization Oath Ceremony (N-445)
              • Permanent Resident Card
              Congrats!

Comment

Oath Schedule: 11/21/19

Comment

I have my Oath on 11/21 and my wife has her interview scheduled for 11/20, if everything goes well with the interview do we think she will make the oath the next day?

Thank you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X