N400 Citizenship After RFE question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N400 Citizenship After RFE question

Hi everyone, Just wondering if any one has experienced this and can share their experience. I had my interview and at the interview "unable to make a decision due to the fact that I didn’t go with the divorce decree and child support order (but passed the civics and English test). My status on line changed two days after the interview to RFE mailed( I received that and replied with everything they asked for) it was delivered last week Wednesday the 16th of Oct but my status online hasn’t changed at all, it’s still showing RFE mailed. I’m just wondering why it hasn’t changed to RFE received or something? Do I need to call ? I called USPS they said it was definitely delivered because it was sent next day am delivery

Thanks

Online status updates are frustrating, wait for a few more days.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Hi I had the same situation on September 11 which was my interview and i submitted the paperwork and this morning I got an email that said action was taken, I logged on and it said my application was approved. Just wait it out, It was frustrating but I had hope.

Comment

How long did it take for it to update?

Comment

Thanks, I’m hopeful too, How long did it take for it to update after sending the requested documents?

Comment

It took a few weeks cause I submitted the info online instead of mailing it. and this morning they called me for the ceremony.

Comment

Congratulations..

Comment

Well you killed your momentum by failing to have documents at or before the interview that the N-400 process says were required. Just wait it out.

Comment

Went with some divorce documents and the cs documents but the IO said that wasn’t court certified so I had to mail that in but I guess my attorney should have told me more about that

Comment

Well this is good information about citizenship actually i would like to say you here that i am trying to change my citizenship i am from UK but this is i am living in USA and i want to apply for USA citizenship my question is that how can i apply for this citizenship may i have dual residency permit ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X