Application approved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Application approved

I woke up this morning and had an email saying "action was taken on my case" logged on and saw what I've been hoping for. This process took less than a year, did the application in January and Bio the same month and interview in September. Thanks to this site as well for inputs and people sharing information, which helped me through the process.
    • Case status
    • Case history
    • Documents

October 24, 2019We approved your application

October 24, 2019 We approved your application

Your final step to becoming a citizen is to attend your naturalization ceremony

We will mail you a letter when we schedule your naturalization ceremony.

Congratulations Bmanhd. I got approved on 9/9/19 and received same update like yours but have not be able to receive oath update. The IO told me during the interview that my oath will be in Nov. 2019 and i will receive letter in advance like 6 -8 wks. AM getting a little bit worried. My service office is El Paso TX. I will appreciate any advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossman View Post
      Congratulations Bmanhd. I got approved on 9/9/19 and received same update like yours but have not be able to receive oath update. The IO told me during the interview that my oath will be in Nov. 2019 and i will receive letter in advance like 6 -8 wks. AM getting a little bit worried. My service office is El Paso TX. I will appreciate any advice.
      Thanks and congratulations as well. The wait will be over soon

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X