Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in Austin, TX area waiting for oath ceremony letter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody in Austin, TX area waiting for oath ceremony letter?

I had my interview on 10/3 (San Antonio) and was approved right away. Still waiting for the letter. Any idea of how long it usually takes here?

Bumping this up to try finding folks in Austin

Comment

Did you hear anything mshxyz? I am from Austin as well. My interview was on Oct 8th but no oath scheduled yet. I had messaged support and they said that mine is already in the system and will be scheduled whenever next slot is available.

Comment

No updates yet I see that the next ceremony in Austin is scheduled for Dec 6th at the library. If nothing happens by the next few days, I will have to assume I didn't make the cut.

Comment

Here is the link: http://library.austintexas.gov/event...eremony-669106

Comment

You said your interview was on 3rd and mine was on 8th. You have not made it yet so I guess mine would be further longer.

Comment

Looks like if that is missed, the next date is on Feb 7th 2020

Comment

They have naturalization ceremonies in the Austin area at more places than just the library. Also, I think it depends if you have a name change which requires a judge which might only be available for city hall ceremonies.

Comment

I do not have a name change and does not show any estimation in my account status. My wife though has a name change and her's is showing January 2020. Good to know the ceremony takes place on other places as well.

Comment

Anybody has any update for October approvals?

Comment

No updates here.

Comment

Did you guys saw updates for yourself? Mine, I have not received the letter yet or has not been in my documents tab but it says it has been scheduled. Also, my wife had name change and hers too is showing that it has been scheduled though her estimation is still showing Jan 2020.
                        Last edited by Tracker2; 11-26-2019, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Congrats. Both my wife and I have no updates (says estimated completion in December). Did you get any notification? When did the status change?

Comment

Status changed yesterday morning. I did not had any estimated completion but my wife had completion date as Jan 2020. Interviewer had told me that mine will be earlier than my wife since she had name change but both of us got notification at the same time. Now we need to look for when it is scheduled for and where. We had interview on Oct 8 in SA.

Comment

Wife got notified this morning for a ceremony in SA (12/19). I have no update. Interviewer took a note to schedule both of us at the same time. Seems like that doesn’t mean anything.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X