Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travel to Canada by road. No stamps on the passport. How to find the dates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel to Canada by road. No stamps on the passport. How to find the dates?

For vacation, I traveled to Canada by road for a few days and came back to States several years ago.

For citizenship application, how do I find the dates of travel?
    There is no official stamps... any good suggestions?

Will it suffice to bring hotel reservation emails and other resources as best as I can?

I went there twice. One at Rainbow bridge border (Niagara Falls), and another time in Vancouver, CA.
    Thanks

Originally posted by bskyblu View Post
    For vacation, I traveled to Canada by road for a few days and came back to States several years ago.

For citizenship application, how do I find the dates of travel?
    There is no official stamps... any good suggestions?

Will it suffice to bring hotel reservation emails and other resources as best as I can?

I went there twice. One at Rainbow bridge border (Niagara Falls), and another time in Vancouver, CA.
    Thanks
    I think you will be able to find the dates using your credit card transactions in Canada ,thereby can have an idea of approximate dates that you left US and entered US back. Hope you can figure out those dates. Best of luck with your applications and processings.

Comment

FWIW I submitted a "Freedom of Information" request with Border Patrol to get all my entry and exit dates for the past 30 years.
      I did it as an academic exercise just to see what they had.

It's free but it takes about 3 months to get the answers (even though the automated mail predicts it will only take 30 days)

Comment

You can enter your info here at the I-94 Travel website and get your travel history for the last 5ish years.

I-94 is a place for U.S. visitors to find travel records

Comment

Originally posted by SomeAhmish View Post
          You can enter your info here at the I-94 Travel website and get your travel history for the last 5ish years.

https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/history-search
          Didn't know that info is available so easily, thanks for sharing the info!

Comment

N400questions what kind of information was in the report? I had the same question and just curious...

Comment

when traveling to canada, just put the approx dates of entry / exit. Explain at the interview that the dates are to the best of your knowledge as they were no entry / exit stamps.
              You should be good.
              Opinion only. Cannot be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Hey guys, I also have a similar query.

Comment

Am planning to take my wife to Niagara Falls tours Canada next month and could use some advice.

Would like to book a hotel that has views of the falls from the rooms. Any suggestions?

We'll probably plan to be there for about 3 nights. Would appreciate any suggestions regarding things to do (or avoid).

Thanks in advance.​
                  Last edited by Blake143; 05-18-2023, 03:10 PM.

Comment

I am also looking for a hotel with a nice view. Stay about 2 nights and 2 days near Niagara Falls area
                    Last edited by baleasa; 06-20-2023, 04:47 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X