N400 in Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N400 in Florida

Anyone applied for N400 in Florida recently? If so, what is the wait time for the interview if you could please share.. Thanks

Depends on your USCIS Field Office.

Find your Field Office using this lnk (There is a search box at the bottom of the page) - https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/find-.../field-offices

Once you know your FO, use this lnk to find the processing time for N400 - https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

Comment

Says Orlando FL is 11.5 months, but when I saw some here getting answers within a couple of months, I thought I'd inquire here as the USCIS phone never answers

Comment

Originally posted by ZAPZAP1971 View Post
        Says Orlando FL is 11.5 months, but when I saw some here getting answers within a couple of months, I thought I'd inquire here as the USCIS phone never answers
        That time is average for all N400 cases for that field office. Some people might get earlier than that. The site just gives a rough idea.

Comment

Mine was in Miami Hialeah, my zipcode 33178 and i got the letter with scheduled interview in one month, what a surprise!, my N-400 interview is in august 24

Comment

My office is in Miami and I applied 80 days ago. Nothing yet for me.
            I have a friend from Broward who applied in march and he got his interview in July. He just got his citizenship.
            Field Office: Miami-FL
            Package sent: 01/26/2018
            PD: 01/29/2018
            Texts: 02/06/2018
            NOAs: 02/10/2018
            Biometrics: Received 02/16 - Done at 02/27 - Walk-in
            Interview is ready to be scheduled: 03/26/2018
            EAD card is being produced: 06/18/2018 (140 days)
            I-765/I-131 - Approved 06/19/2018

Comment

Just got the letter saying appointment July 15th in Orlando....anyone been to that office before? What should we take? Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X