Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N-400 Form question regarding Title of employment

Hello all.
    I have my GC through employment and my title at work is Program Manager (L1A) at an IT consulting company. I'm confused as to which employment title should I select. On the form, there are three relevant options:
    1. Business/Management/Marketing
    2. Executive/Admin/Managerial
    3. I.T. Software Development

these three are based on the word Management and IT. Any guidance based on your own experience will be benefecial.

Thanks.

Honestly, I don't think it truly matters as long as you can justify why you chose it. My job also didn't neatly fit in any of the drop down options. So I just chose whichever was closest and most relevant to it.

If it was me I would choose option 1 out of the three you gave. But if you create and develop software for your clients then you could also argue choosing number 3.

As I say I don't think it really matters as long as you can justify why you chose it. Honestly, the officer probably won't even bother asking you about it.

You could also maybe ask HR or someone at your company who sorted out your greencard which one they would choose if you wanted to be safe!

Comment

Originally posted by okccanary View Post
      Honestly, I don't think it truly matters as long as you can justify why you chose it. My job also didn't neatly fit in any of the drop down options. So I just chose whichever was closest and most relevant to it.

If it was me I would choose option 1 out of the three you gave. But if you create and develop software for your clients then you could also argue choosing number 3.

As I say I don't think it really matters as long as you can justify why you chose it. Honestly, the officer probably won't even bother asking you about it.

You could also maybe ask HR or someone at your company who sorted out your greencard which one they would choose if you wanted to be safe!
      Thank you. This is helpful.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X