221g form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g form

Hello everyone I attended us embassy interview on Chennai at March 4 - 2015. I submit all necessary documents and passports over there they ask me any updated document's from my company I tell them this two documents only My company provided. Finally they give me blue colour 221g form and they mark it MY APPLICATION REQUIRES ADDITIONAL ADMINISTRATION PROCESS BEFORE FINAL DESITION CAN BE MADE my joining date will be this month end the US consulate interviewer told me the process takes 3 to 4 working days & they hold my passport and company documents with them Friends help me how long it takes?

Originally posted by Manoj Blane View Post
    Hello everyone I attended us embassy interview on Chennai at March 4 - 2015. I submit all necessary documents and passports over there they ask me any updated document's from my company I tell them this two documents only My company provided. Finally they give me blue colour 221g form and they mark it MY APPLICATION REQUIRES ADDITIONAL ADMINISTRATION PROCESS BEFORE FINAL DESITION CAN BE MADE my joining date will be this month end the US consulate interviewer told me the process takes 3 to 4 working days & they hold my passport and company documents with them Friends help me how long it takes?
    you get admmin

What is the update with your case ? Did you get administrative process completed ?

Comment

Originally posted by roney.survey View Post
      you get admmin

What is the update with your case ? Did you get administrative process completed ?
      Did you get your visa approved???

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X