Schengan visa help needed please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schengan visa help needed please help

I am in a little situation here. Any advise from anyone with a little knowledge about this will be highly appreciated.

I went to Switzerland a few months ago as a student. I got my residence permit there which is valid for a year. Meanwhile I got admitted into another university in United Kingdom. I preferred this course to the course in Switzerland so moved there. There was some amount still due for the Swiss resident permit of which I got a notice in the mail when I was in Switzerland. I did not bother to pay it as I didn’t really think it would matter any more. The amount wasn’t much. It was around 90 swiss franks.

I now need to visit Netherlands on an errand. From what I understand one can visit all shengan countries though the residence permit of Switzerland. The permit is valid for a few more months as it says on there. However I am not sure if they might have cancelled the permit as I did not pay the remaining fees.

So should I travel there and take the risk that if my residence permit is cancelled, I would not be able to enter? Or is there a place I should enquire about this?

Can anyone please advise?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X