Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CO approve the visa but status show refused

Hello everyone,
    Yesterday the 27.05.2021 I had interview in the embassy and the officer there told me the visa approve and I will get my passport in next 10 days.
    Today in the morning the 28.05 the status show Administrative Processing and on 28.05 in afternoon it’s change status to refused.
    Now I really confused, someone had something like that ? Should I worry ?

Thanks for the help

Originally posted by Yossi637 View Post
    Hello everyone,
    Yesterday the 27.05.2021 I had an interview in the embassy and the officer there told me the visa approve and I will get my passport in the next 10 days.
    Today in the morning the 28.05 the applinked.me status shows Administrative Processing and on 28.05 in the afternoon it’s change status to refused.
    Now I really confused, someone had something like that? Should I worry?

Thanks for the help
    I also experienced the same issue. I reapplied and they approved in the next attempt.
    Last edited by pedri21; 08-24-2021, 12:31 PM.

Comment

What does a visa refusal under section 221(g) mean? A visa refusal under section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) means the applicant did not establish eligibility for a visa to the satisfaction of the consular officer, as is required under U.S. law, specifically section 291 of the INA.
      Last edited by Mendoza45; 08-30-2021, 12:36 AM.

Comment

An application may be denied because the consular officer does not have all of the information required to determine if the applicant is eligible to receive a visa, because the applicant does not qualify for the visa category for which he or she applied, or because the information reviewed indicates the applicant falls ...

Comment

The consular officer will either issue or refuse the visa. If a visa applicant has not established that he or she is eligible for a visa, the consular officer must refuse that application.

My CC Pay
          Last edited by Hermanq; 01-21-2022, 11:57 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X