C1/D visa rejected, called for interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C1/D visa rejected, called for interview

I had applied for C1/D visa renewal in Feb 2021. Received passport along with a receipt saying case has been rejected under section 221(g) of INA. Have been asked to come for interview within one year from the date of receipt. Though they have stated that I do not need to make a new appointment, want to confirm this from fellow seafarers who have been in a similar situation.
    Should I directly go to the Embassy or do I need to make an appointment? Has there been any change in rules due to Covid?

Hello,
    i have some write this. you can read this
    In the case of your C1/D visa renewal and the rejection under section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), it's best to contact the embassy or consulate directly to seek clarification regarding the next steps. They will have the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding their specific procedures, any changes due to COVID-19, and whether you need to make a new appointment or if you can directly go for the interview as stated in the receipt. PayMyDoctor Login

Reach out to the embassy or consulate via their official contact channels, such as their website or helpline, and explain your situation. They will be able to provide you with guidance based on your specific circumstances and the requirements of the visa renewal process
    Last edited by John43; 07-18-2023, 12:07 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X