C1 VISA & PRESIDENTIAL PROCLIMATION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C1 VISA & PRESIDENTIAL PROCLIMATION

Hello , Im looking for accurate information on the C1 Visa, does one need the covid vaccine in order to return to the USA, I know A1 does not need and if I understand correct C1 does not,,,,just need confirmation ...

C1 and D are only exempt from the vaccination requirement for crew members. Are you an air crew member?

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

I work for the cruise ships, as a contractor, would this include me ....(xi) any noncitizen seeking entry as a sea crew member traveling pursuant to a C-1 and D nonimmigrant visa, if such crew member adheres to all industry standard protocols for the prevention of COVID-19, as set forth in relevant guidance for crew member health by the CDC

Comment

So you are entering by air on C1 to join the cruise ship as a crew member? Then yes I think you are exempt from the vaccination requirement.

Comment

Were you able to solve the error? I am facing the same problem. Fortiva Card Login
          Last edited by Martinez35682; 10-20-2022, 12:03 AM.

Comment

As a holder of a C1 visa, it's important to have accurate information regarding the requirements for returning to the United States. With the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, there have been several changes to travel requirements and restrictions. I have heard that holders of A1 visas do not need to receive the vaccine, but I am unsure if this applies to C1 visa holders as well. I am seeking clarification on this matter and would greatly appreciate any confirmed information. Knowing the exact requirements will help omegle me plan my travels and ensure shagle a smooth voojio return to the US.
            Last edited by AnneGodkoyj; 06-02-2023, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AnneGodkoyj View Post
              As a holder of a C1 visa, it's important to have accurate information regarding the requirements for returning to the United States. With the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, there have been several changes to travel requirements and restrictions. I have heard that holders of A1 visas do not need to receive the vaccine, but I am unsure if this applies to C1 visa holders as well. I am seeking clarification on this matter and would greatly appreciate any confirmed information. Knowing the exact requirements will help me plan my travels and ensure a smooth return to the US.
              C1 visa (i.e. transit visa) holders are not generally exempt. But crew members using C1 to join their plane or ship are exempt.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X