What's the Process for Visa Payment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the Process for Visa Payment?

I have completed my DS-160 form, paid MRV fees using IMPS, and received two 12-digit numbers from my bank via SMS. However, I cannot proceed on the cgifederal website as both numbers are not recognized as valid receipt numbers. Do I echatrandom need to complete any additional steps or use a specific number as the receipt number? As I'm eligible for a waiver echatspin and don't need to attend an interview, do I still need to schedule an appointment? I'd appreciate any assistance on this matter.
    Last edited by BobbyTanomrfp; 03-22-2023, 01:58 AM.

It sounds like you have completed the initial steps for applying for a U.S. visa. However, it seems that there may be an issue with the receipt numbers you received from your bank. You may need to contact the bank to ensure that the numbers you have received are correct and valid receipt numbers.

In terms of scheduling an appointment, it depends on the type of visa you are applying for and the eligibility requirements. Even if you are eligible for a waiver and do not need to attend an interview, you may still need to schedule an appointment to submit your application and supporting documents.

It's recommended that you review the specific requirements for your visa type and consult the instructions provided by the U.S. embassy or consulate in your country. If you are still having trouble, you
    online2yu can omeglz contact the embassy or consulate for further assistance.
    Last edited by NilophirHaltos; 06-08-2023, 03:16 AM.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties with your visa application process. Have you tried contacting the U.S. embassy or consulate for assistance? They may be able to provide you with more information on the specific requirements for submitting your MRV fees and the receipt numbers needed to proceed on the cgifederal website.

As for scheduling an appointment, it's best to check the specific requirements for your visa category and whether you're eligible for a waiver. If you're not required to attend an interview, you may still need to schedule an appointment for biometric collection or other necessary steps in the application process. Again, it's always a good idea to check with the U.S. embassy or consulate for more information on your specific case.

I hope this helps, and good luck with your visa application!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X