Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are currently no appointments available. (IW - Dropbox)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are currently no appointments available. (IW - Dropbox)

Hey, I am a J1 visa holder renewing my J1 visa for my program starting on August 1st. I have been granted an Interview Waiver for the same. I've been trying to obtain an OFC dropbox slot since the 19th of June, but the message "There are currently no appointments available" keeps showing up no matter which location I choose. Both the embassy's and call center's response was to "keep trying with a gap of 3-5 hours," but that doesn't help. Am I missing something?

Hi,
    If this is emergency requirement then you can consider expedited appointment category. In ustraveldocs page, you will have option for emergency appointment.. Before, you will need to get email approval for the same.
    Thanks.

Comment

"There are currently no appointments available". Did anyone successfully book the appointments in the Chennai location?
      DG Customer First

Comment

I'm not getting an appointment for Interview Waiver Dropbox- Chennai IW.
        Does anyone know when the slots will be available?

Comment

I am also getting a similar notification "There are currently no appointments available" for Mumbai - IW

Comment

I am trying to book appointment for IW, but getting "There are currently no appointments available" for every location. I am trying atleast twice each day for past couple of days. Did anyone figure out how to book appointment? Appreciate any help!

Comment

same situation here!

Comment

I'm not receiving a slot for the Chennai IW Interview Waiver Dropbox appointment.

Comment

I didn't get a spot for the Dropbox appointment for the Chennai IW Interview Waiver.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X