Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J1/J2 Extension - Separate Visa Appointments

Hey,

I am a J2, my wife is a J1. We recently got a two year extension and have just received our updated DS-2019s with the new program end date.

My wife has travel plans in the near future so she wants to get an embassy appointment in Vancouver to get a new visa stamp in advance of that asap.

My question is, do I have to go with her, or can I go to an embassy at a future date to get a visa stamp for re-entry?

Thanks!
    Daniel

I ahve the same question gmail

Comment

I am a J2, my wife is a J1. We are recently got a two year extension and have our updated DS-2019s with the new program end date. We're still in the US and haven't left since we received the extension so our visas have expired.

My question is: do we need need to go to an embassy together to get a new visa passports or could we go separately?

Would like to be able to travel freely, but with appointments hard to come by and our work schedules it's not so easy to find an embassy to go to together.

I know Mexico isn't accepting third country nationals for visa appointments still - is Vancouver the next best option? We're in California

Comment

A commitment of appreciation is all together for the update and quick reply. Bet upon your string. A commitment of appreciation is all together for making it. Huddle Hyvee
        ​
        ​​

Comment

It is correct now not working. When may we have the decision to expect a fix? ESS Costco
          Last edited by Ryan545; 10-12-2022, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Is there any update regarding this malware?? Please someone help me. Arise Portal Login Page
            Last edited by Ryan545; 10-17-2022, 01:21 AM.

Comment

i have same problm faced.

Comment

I have a similar query, please lemme know as well.
                hotmail.com

Comment

Can you please share some more info about these J1 and J2 separate visas?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X