Is J1 visa worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is J1 visa worth it?

I am a final year/graduate culinary student and I want to come for my training to US, I will have to invest $3800 for visa and placement and everything, is it possible for me to save xvideos​ that much ammount in the duration of 12 months? Kinda urgent.
    Last edited by pradankho; 05-20-2023, 10:10 AM.

As a final year/graduate culinary student, it's great to hear that you're considering coming to the US for training. Saving $3800 in the span of 12 months is definitely possible, but it will require careful financial planning and budgeting. Here are a few suggestions to help you reach your savings goal:
    1. Create a budget: Start by analyzing your current income and expenses. Identify areas where you can cut back and allocate a certain amount each month towards savings.
    2. Track your expenses: Keep a record of all your expenditures to get a clear picture of where your money is going. This will help you identify unnecessary spending and make adjustments accordingly.
    3. Increase your income: Explore opportunities to earn additional income. Consider part-time jobs, freelance work, or taking up gigs related to your culinary skills to supplement your earnings.
    4. Minimize discretionary spending: Evaluate your discretionary expenses, such as eating out, entertainment, and shopping. Look for ways to reduce or eliminate these expenses temporarily to save more.
    5. Set savings targets: Break down your savings goal into smaller monthly targets. This will make it more manageable and give you a sense of progress along the way.
    6. Look for cost-saving measures: Seek ways to cut down on expenses without compromising your quality of life. This can include finding affordable accommodation options, utilizing public transportation, and cooking meals at home instead of eating out.

Remember, saving money requires discipline and commitment. Stay focused on your goal, make conscious spending choices, and stay motivated throughout the 12-month period. Good luck with your savings journey and your koows culinary koows training in the US!
    Last edited by RheaKanitkar; 06-29-2023, 03:59 AM.

Comment

In my opinion it's totally worth it, you can make much more money their

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X