221g after Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g after Interview

My Fiance went for Interview on the 21st and the interview went well. The officer just asked for more photos and also my travel itinerary. She had it with her in the file, but by the time she was able to find it and pull it out, she was given 221g. She told the officer that there were more photos on her phone but she cannot carry it inside. The interview went well and it was genuine. Also, she informed that our marriage was finalized and we are going to marry on a specific date in a specific location. We had the officiant letter that we already paid for and our air tickets were we were flying to get married. She even told the officer that my fiance wanted to give me a surprise where we were going to marry and he told me the place recently.

But, just that she did not hand over my boarding passes and also my air tickets and some additional photos. Then the NVC person in Mumbai told my fiance to go and submit all the other documents if not submitted. So, I already had all my documents provided to her as she had my W2s, my Tax returns for 4 years and also proof of payments for our wedding marriage license etc... and all the preparation, airline tickets. The NVC said get the Notorized information about our relationship etc... I wrote the exact situation how we met and all the details and also submitted it with the Exhibits of each documents. I got it Notorized in the US and she got it Notorized in Mumbai at the Court. Now with all this submitted to the drop box location (actually the officer asked her just to submit the air tickets and more photos at the drop box) but then the lady at the NVC said get all the other documents also, so we submitted everything. From there after submission on the 25th, we checked and found that it was handed to WHERE I do not know that i said READY in CEAC website. But, not sure what it showed before that.

Next her flight got missed, we cancelled her flight, and then after a week it showed APPLICATION RECEIVED. Then after that, today it said ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING. But, they took her passport also. So, I hope that it is all good and we get it But, we missed our wedding date which was in another location and all the preparation were all gone. SAD. She won't turn up and we have to plan the wedding again to have locally within our town.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X