medical check up serious question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• medical check up serious question

Hello, i want to ask you not to judge me for what i will say below, the matter is i'm getting an immigrant visa, for me and my 14 year-old son. We will have to go through medical check up in a month, i have one serious question which bothers me so much lately. I'm from Kazakhstan, recently i got to know that my son used to take such light "drug" as nasvay i don't know if you know what is it, but it's like a tobacoo with some unknown chemicals, in this country it is not illegal, it doesn't consist of vicodine or morphine. but i worry much! please people i need your advice!

Look up the drug on google

Maybe you can see how long it stays in someones system. If it's like tobacco I wouldn't worry...but I've never heard of that. Is it like *********? Or something like that? Or cigarettes?

Comment

i would suggest to have your pre-medical check-up in a private doctor just to be sure everything will be ok. it's pain in the **** to be delayed in medical process

Comment

thank you. well, i'm afraid to bring him to the doctor to have this test because if they find anything now which might be gone in a month they will record it somewhere. or even follow us to narcologist ! I'm so worried i can't go without my son.
        this thing is not a drug, but it's psychotropic, this thing is very cheap here and teenagers use is to quit smoking, although scientists still don't know the real constituent of it except tobacco. I didn't find any officiel documents about it, so i don't know how long it goes from the body.
        thank you very much for your suggestions.

Comment

I also wanted to ask, what if they find something with medical check up, do they deny visa or just delay?????? I heard there is not such thing as deniel with immigrant visa, that they can just delay it and check again all the papers. is that true????

Comment

I don't know anything about the substance your son used so can't comment on that. But there a specific reasons a person can be denied a visa. Among the reasons are certain infectious diseases, drug use, criminal history, mental illness. Of course there are degrees of these activities that could be allowed, maybe with a waiver. Like maybe you were arrested as a teenager for letting the air out of tires wouldn't be viewed like a person who went to prison for armed robbery or murder. A disease that has been proven treated and cured can be allowed.

You will have to continue research on the drug thing. It is my understanding that they aren't checking for chemical substances at the medical. They are screening for HIV, sexually transmitted diseases, and tuberculosis mainly. They will also do follow-ups on anybody who reports drug use or excessive alcohol abuse on their medical checklist form. I do know of a guy who reported in a forum that he went to his interview after having smoked **** the night before. The embassy sent him straight to have a drug screening. Looking for drug use is normally by analyzing urine or hair, neither of which is collected at the visa medical unless you act stoned when you get there.

Comment

Thank you very much, I appreciate your time and suggestions, that calmed me down a lot! I hope all will be fine. i know that's my mistake and probably i've been too busy to look after my son properly, now i'm paying for that.
              Anyway thank you very much again, your information helped me greatly.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X