Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Short Online Relationship, Is it will be problem ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short Online Relationship, Is it will be problem ???

Good day all, ...

I am on process of CR1 Visa & next week I am going to have my Interview in US Embassy. I knew my Husband over the Internet and we talk online Minimum 4 till 6 hours daily ever since also he call me everyday to my cellphone or my homeland no.
    After we have this long distance dated for two & half months, He came to my country to marry me, after we discuss seriously for one month before He came.
    Now .. I am concerning about this matter, " Is it will be problem in my interview If the Consular knew about How we know each other & for how long before we got marriage this type Question ???? "

We do really Love each other so much & it's killing us to be apart like this when we already Husband & wife.

And for evidence that we have .. we keep most of our chat log, mails, telephone record, Our wedding/honeymoon pictures, we have share bank account ( he add my name in his account & give me a bank card ) also He put my name in his health insurance. Is it enough proof to bring at interview ?

Any advice for me before I go for my interview ??? Please ................

First of all Congrats
    Second, you seem to have all your ducks lined up and if you are going for a CR1 interview, your I-130 must have been approved meaning that you have convinced someone in DHS that your relationship, however short/online, is legit and deserving of some serious attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Mereteran
      Interesting topic for research. I believe that online dating is a positive process in modern society, as it helps more insecure people to find a life partner.
      Agree. But I strongly recommend using such reviews -. Dating sites are now very much, but unfortunately not all of them are made qualitatively. Many do not care about the personal data of visitors or use **** accounts to create activity on the site. In order not to waste time on such sites, I advise you to use such reviews.
      Last edited by samlynn; 10-07-2019, 01:33 PM.

Comment

How long can online relationships last? Who has experience?

Comment

How long can online relationships last? Who has experience?

Comment

Did you meet your husband on the Internet?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X