Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS-160 previous employment form for K1 visa

Hello guys!

I am filling the DS-160 for my interview, I have a problem with the form because I am unemployed at the moment and when I start filling the previous employment section it only opens 2 camps for me to fill , I had much more than 2 jobs in the past 5 years.
    I was wondering if anyone could help me on what can I do to include the information about my last jobs.

Thank you very much,

Priscila

There's sometimes a glitch in the DS-160 where it does that and won't allow you to input a few entries. The best option is to close the browser and try again. There was one time where someone was filling it out and it completely skipped one entire section automatically without allowing you to edit anything. Like all computer programs, it's prone to mistakes. Again, it's probably a temporary glitch so you should try again. It should allow you to "add more" entries whenever you get the chance again. Don't get impatient and try to submit the DS-160 without making sure all entries are correct. You cannot "edit" it once it's submitted.
    --Good luck--
    Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X