Passports submitted Since Nov 8th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passports submitted Since Nov 8th

I had my interview on oct 25,2019. Been in AP since Nov 4th after two 221(g). Last updated Nov 8. They did ask for passport last time and we submitted it. Our passports were showing “ At the embassy /consulate” status. Now we cannot find the passports in tracking. Now Passport Status :
    There is no status update available for the passport number submitted

What does that mean????
    Last edited by Noor1234; 12-02-2019, 09:18 AM.

The best thing to do is email the embassy and ask if you're still under Administrative Processing or if your passport has been couriered. The problem is most likely that the consulate is still reviewing your case under AP. However, there's a slight chance that you missed some notification that your visa was approved and sent to the pick up location
    --Good luck--
    Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

Thank you. We are in AP and were finally asked to submit passports after sending all documents. I did email the embassy and they said passports are with the consulate. hoping to hear anyday.

Comment

That's great news. That means they're currently reviewing it. Good luck
        --Good luck--
        Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X