Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• medical examination question

Hello everyone,,

I am 27 years old and I had 3 epileptic seizures in my life. They happened when i was a kid twice and last year due to stress and fatigue, didn't get sleep for a week. I am interested if that could make me ineligible for a K1 visa my fiancee is applying for? I was off medication from when i was 15 till last year now i a on again. the medication is cheap and is available in the US i would be able to buy it myself when I am there. Any help is welcome. thanks. reversephonelookup.onl/ curated.onl/nba-reddit/ pcbuilder.onl/pcpartpicker/
    Last edited by Macgomes; 01-20-2020, 10:42 PM.

Well, technically epileptic seizure would be classified under a Class B condition and up to the discretion of the consular officer to approve or deny the visa. It falls under the abnormal physical disorder concept. You will have to discuss with the approved physician about the ailment and get his buy in regarding your condition not being a future problem. Quite frankly, from the way you describe it, it won't be a problem and it may not even come up during the medical exam. And if the medicine is cheap enough, it may not be considered "public charge". So, I wouldn't worry prematurely if I were you.
    --Good luck--
    Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X