Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview at Foreign Embassy

Hi,

I just want to clarify something as I have read a lot of different answers to this question...

I hold a British passport as well as Hong Kong residency. My home and birth country is the UK.

I intend to interview at the HK Embassy - is this allowed? To be interviewed at a Foreign Embassy to my home country?

Yes, as long as you're legally there for any reason, you're allowed to undergo the K visa interview at the HK location. Is the HK location where your NVC letter says to have the interview?
    --Good luck--
    Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

We are about to send the I-129F this weekend. So we've stated that the embassy will be the one in HK and provided evidence of my residency

Many thanks for your reply.!

Comment

Yes, you can list the Hong Kong US consulate as your embassy in the I-129f form. good luck
        --Good luck--
        Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X